Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Long Week, Some Progress

It's been a long past week at the office. Some of the things we're working on there are pretty darn exciting to me, but also take up a lot of my energy. It's at that level where you keep thinking up new things to do with it, each equally or more awesome sounding than the last, and you start to hate time for being too short. I haven't felt that in awhile; it's good.

It also means that I'm zapped by the time I get home.

I've managed to get a good deal of the Runtime Compile framework integrated into the engine. It's been relatively pain free so far, and I've managed to understand enough of what's going on in its core to figure out how it works and what I can do with it. I'm excited to start using it soon as I get my rendering on and make my tile maps. It's been a really long time since I wrote any graphics code. I feel like I need to kick myself here and (re)learn it all again.

Hopefully I'll be able to post a video soon to show off some progress.

Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment